Martin lives in Salisbury, UK with a wife and 2 children. He is the CEO/Founder of Projecting Success Ltd. He is a Chartered Engineer and a Registered Project Professional, with a range of qualifications in PRINCE, agile, MSP, portfolio management and an MBA in project management.
His career highlights have included:
• Programme lead for the multi nation $1bn Eurofighter Typhoon Simulator.
• Programme lead for a £400m portfolio of cutting edge innovation projects and programmes.
• Programme lead for a cross government civil nuclear initiative.
• Project lead for a $1bn nuclear infrastructure project, leading a team of 220.
• Strategy lead for a portfolio of energy projects and investments. Lead for a strategic review of a major government department.
• Portfolio manager for a multi-billion portfolio of ICT investments.
• Co-Director of a P3M consultancy that grew from an idea to a multi million turnover business within 2 years.